Saturday, September 3, 2011

More Of What I Learned In Court

I like to keep you all informed, just in case you ever wind up in court or, worse yet, the slammer.  So this is what I learned this week while carrying out my duties as a public defender:

If a drunken brawl breaks out at your house on your birthday, try to refrain from throwing your birthday cake, candles and all, at the police car that responds to your neighbors' request to quiet down the trash that lives next door to them.  And then don't get mad when you're charged with disorderly conduct, idiot.

Do not EVER write in a police report that you only let your boyfriend/pimp have a certain type of sex with you on New Year's Eve and the Fourth of July.  That is WAY TMI, and, trust me, the police report will get passed around to everyone who walks into the courthouse.  Aside from that, it's just not very classy, even for a prostitute.

No matter how angry you are, do not smear your own feces on the wall of the holding cell.  You are the one that has to stay in it and admire your artwork.  Moron.

Try really hard not to scream "F*** you!" over and over again at the judge, prosecutor, bailiff, secretary, and anyone else in the courtroom.  You can be held in contempt of court for a long time.  Then again, if you're in court on bank robbery charges, contempt of court is probably the least of your worries.

Finally, on a personal note, tell your public defender that you bathed IN THE TOILET that morning BEFORE she shakes your hand!
____________________________
Thank you so much for all my sweet birthday cards!  I felt so loved!

4 comments:

  1. YOU ARE LOVED MISSY VERY MUCH BY MANY PEOPLE!
    THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE ON WHAT NOT TO DO WHEN IN COURT OR JAIL...JUST A LITTLE TOO LATE FOR ME..DID IT ALL EXCEPT THE POOP ON MY WALL..I WASN'T THAT STUPID! CAKE AND COPS YES, THE F WORD YES, CONTEMPT ALWAYS...MUST LEARN TO KEEP THIS DINSIO MOUTH SHUT....BE BLESSED , LOVE YOU, JUST BE-CUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Do people do those things? That's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to wrap my mind around why you'd want anyone to know specifically what sort of sex you'd had on any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Honey, Happy Birthday. I never say anything to the police without my lawyer present. And I really wonder about 4th of July sex. I'm very jealous because I've never had anything remotely special for that occasion.

    ReplyDelete